Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hollie | Birmingham Maternity Photography

I'm officially back on the interwebz. We've been without power since last Wednesday. But, nothing a little flirting with the power company outside can't fix! But, Kent and I are so thankful to God for our power being our only problem through this past week.

Now, on a much lighter note. Hollie and I grew up together in good ol' Clanton, AL. We went to rival colleges (Roll Tide!) and got reconnected through a mutual friend. So, I was so excited when Hollie and I met to talk about her maternity and eventual newborn sessions. Hollie and Jay were such great sports on a very typical hot Spring morning. Hollie is one of those pregnant woman who always looks flawless. I'm jealous and I'm not even pregnant!

Emma Leigh we all cannot wait to meet you, I know you'll be beautiful. She'll make her debut here in about a month!

3 comments:

Beth Edwards said...

WOW!! Carmen! You are sooo talented! I love these pics of Hollie and Emma!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Leslie said...

I will add yet another comment saying how amazingly talented you are (as if you didn't know my thoughts on that already). But I also want to second your thought that I've never seen Holly not be beautiful. What gorgeous pics! :)

Groupdmt said...

I really appreciate the idea behind this great post.You are doing a fine job.Keep it up.
destacar una imagen

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails