Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Note About Special K...

While working on the next blog post, I thought I'd share a shot that I got of Special K last weekend.

It was probably pretty funny to see the behind the scenes of this particular shot. Bless his heart, I boss him around and tell him to do some of the silliest things until I get what I want out of the shoot! I love this one of him so much because he is genuinely laughing.

He's out buying me body wash and a chicken sandwich, so I think he deserves at least one blog entry, don't ya think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails