Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Claire 1 Year | Birmingham Children's Photographer

I've thought for awhile what I will write for this special post. How Claire's first year has seemingly flown by. How much fun I've had getting to know this sweet little girl. How many hours I've spent sitting around with Claire's mama (Carla) talking about all the photo shoots to come and what we would do for them. I have to say, Claire's 1 year session is hands down, one of my favorites to date. Before we get into that, let's take a quick look back...

The day Claire was born-This was a first for me. It was unforgettable. It was amazing. I hope I can again have the privilege of documenting other babies being born.

Claire's Newborn session-I prepared myself for months for this session. This was my first newborn to photograph. Little did I know that this session would jump start to absolute love of newborn photography.

Claire's 3 Month session- I have to say, what I remember most about this session was how HOT it was that day. Shooting inside a studio apartment was a genius idea from Carla.

Claire's 6 Month session- Bubblegum! We brought everything but the kitchen sink with us including: Pinball machines, board games, popcorn, a popcorn machine, a desk, apple crates, vintage blocks...

Claire's 9 Month session- You'll recognize this session right away. A few shots are in the banner up top! Carla wanted simple and classic. So we shot in studio. Carla made her dress, I painted a chair!

And here we are. The 1 year session. So, with pinwheels, my childhood crib, a last minute umbrella delivery, lots of glitter, birthday balloons and a lack of understanding of how Birmingham traffic works, we headed down to my Grandmother's farm. We dodged many curious cows to get our shoots, and I'm so thrilled with the results.

Happy birthday sweet, baby Claire. I adore your entire family. It's been an amazing experience documenting your first year.

1 comments:

Samual said...

Thanks for sharing this great post. The more relaxed a groom and bride are with the professional photographer the higher the chances of getting a few candid photos that truly capture the sense of the wedding.

Melbourne Wedding Photography

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails