Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Elizabeth & Lilly

If you were to watch one of our sessions, you may think to yourself, "That girl is just running around like a crazy person." You'd be half right. I do run around a lot on shoots, but it is on purpose.
Children+sitting still=never going to happen.
I've accepted this reality. Elizabeth & Lilly were wonderful. They kept me on my toes and were beautiful to photograph.
If I'm shooting a session with you soon, wear your tennis shoes!




1 comments:

Whitney said...

OMG!!! The very first shot you posted of this session is SO funny! I keep scrolling down the page and then make myself come back to look at it and laugh out loud! What a precious child! You def captured an incredible moment w/ that one!!! ~Whit

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails