Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Henry.


This is Henry. For frequent viewers of this blog and my website, he should look quite familiar. I am Henry's nanny. Today is this little boy's 2nd birthday! I can't believe it. He has mastered running away from "pooky" things, counting to 10, reading all 26 letters & being awesome.

You may remember from last year, his Batman themed party. This year is Thomas the tank engine, and believe me, you do not want to go up against Henry in a Thomas trivia game. You will lose my friend. Since I won't be able to be there to celebrate this year, I wanted to wish him a happy blog-birthday. (He's a frequent follower)

I love him. He sometimes loves me. Happy Birthday dear Henry. I hope to be there to watch you grow and out smart us all!

Love,
"Car Car"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails