Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Belated


Apparently, I missed this ol' blogs 1st birthday. Shame on me. But, I share with you a little eye candy to ease the pain! The CBM blog has seen a few changes in the past year. The face has been lifted more times than a Hollywood cougar. What can I say, I get a little antsy.

It's also gotten a big sister in www.cbmphoto.com
That has certainly broadened the readership. I can only hope and pray that keeps growing as well as the many little faces you see on this blog.

Maintaining this blog has also introduced me to the world of blog stalking. And let me tell ya, I'm a stalker! Check out the daily reads at the bottom of the page. Unfortunately, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

So Happy belated 1st birthday blog. I need a cupcake.
Be back later with the full post on the above photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails