Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sarah's Bridals | Birmingham Wedding Photography

There's not much for me to say about this shoot, other than I love it! Sarah and Joel were married last weekend, so I can finally reveal her bridal portraits. We had a great time exploring the nooks and crannies at Sloss Furnace. I'm so thrilled to have been part of Sarah's whole wedding planning experience. From engagements, to bridal portraits all the way to the big event! Stay tuned for what was a sweet and fun wedding.

For now, take a look at this stunning bride.

2 comments:

Kamin said...

Gorgeous C! Love...

Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers said...

Love the shot with the lantern! You do very nice work.
Shaun David

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails