Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lindsey & Nathan | Birmingham Wedding Photography

Starting off the week with a bang, here is Lindsey & Nathan's wedding day! I met Lindsey through Kent, who was classmates with her at Montevallo. You may remember their engagement session from here. Though the rain was a lot of fun, we were all glad it stayed away for the wedding day.

Lindsey & Nathan were married at beautiful
Aldridge Gardens in Hoover and honeymooned in San Diego. Congratulations to this wonderful couple! It was such a joy photographing their engagement and wedding day.

I loved this sweet moment of their first look together...with a duck!
The paperie for the wedding was all made by a friend of the bride and groom. I just couldn't resist revealing this hilarious marital advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails