Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Emma | Birmingham Newborn Photographer

Meet 4 day old Emma Leigh. She's got a beautiful head full of brown hair, just like her mama. She made quite the entrance coming about 2 weeks early, weighing 7.5 lbs and 20 inches long. Her mama and I go way back, grade school back! Growing up in a small town, well, there's nothing quite like it. You may also remember Hollie's maternity session here.

Keep your eye out, because we'll be watching Miss Emma grow together in her precious first year. Pulling up, sitting up, crawling and walking! Congratulations Hollie and Jay. I know she's got you wrapped around her little fingers already!

*The shadow box holding the shoes and dress were what Hollie was brought home in. I love that.

1 comments:

Beth Edwards said...

She is SOOOOO cute!!! I cant wait to meet her in person!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails