Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

London | Birmingham Newborn Photography

Jessica & Brian welcomed sweet London to the world! Miss London is 1 month old and was such a pro during our shoot together. I love that red hair! This was also the first newborn shoot I got to use my new pram! Enjoy this sweet little one just as I did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bought that white frilly blanket(in the fourth set of images) to use for my next newborn...and probably every other one after it! I love it.
We are soul mates I tell you! =) These are so lovely by the way. I can't wait for our shoot with you.
Which, I'm thinking waiting a little closer to spring...for some more green. But I do love all the white trees blooming now...any ideas?

CBM Photo said...

i love it too! we ARE soul mates. Thank you, K. I cannot wait for our shoot. It's gonna rock! Let me think and I'll get with you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails