Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Amy & Jerry | Birmingham Wedding Photography

I'm in love with this after wedding session! Amy was my one and only college roommate. We had a lot of fun together-many pranks were pulled. So, when Amy called me to photograph her wedding, I was thrilled.

Her and Jerry married on a Sunday afternoon following not only the church service, but also Jerry's baptism. It was amazing. The following weekend, we went out for some extra shooting time to capture Amy & Jerry in their element, the outdoors. Check out those uber-outdoorsy high heels!

Amy & Jerry, I am so happy for you! Thank you for letting me be a part of your beautiful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails