Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Miriam & Casey | Birmingham Wedding Photography

This was the last wedding of 2010 and I think it was fitting. What a way to end 2010...with a bang! Miriam and I went to school together and spent most of our time together on danceteam. Miriam and Casey live in Hawaii, where Casey is preparing to deploy for Afghanistan in the Spring. Miriam and Casey it was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. You guys made my job easy, you two are so beautiful!

Make sure you scroll all the way through the post, they had a blast at the reception!

1 comments:

Damian said...

Nice set, thanks for sharing! I'm sure they'll be happy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails