Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Little Something

It's been awhile, no? The Winter months are notoriously slow for photographers. So, I've been busy working on my business plan for this wonderful year. I've got plenty of goodness to show you in the coming weeks. Patience readers and stalkers! I thought I'd show you a session from last year that you haven't seen.

My sweet friend Ashley Riddle, is a phenomenal clothing designer and asked me to shoot her game day themed collection this past summer. I was honored and my creative bones were aching to get going. Check out these few images from the hottest day on Earth last summer and be sure to follow through to Ashley's website.


1 comments:

Bethany McClure said...

I saw these photos published somewhere... I don't remember where but it was last year around football season. I remember looking up her website! How funny that you were the awesome photographer!!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails