Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Elijah | Birmingham Newborn Photography

Say hello to sweet Elijah. Look at that head full of hair! I headed to Tuscaloosa (Roll Tide!) on a beautiful day to meet 1 week old Elijah. Elijah's Mommy and I studied in the art department together at UA and it was so nice catching up after a hand full of years being away.

This was also my first BOY newborn, and he did not disappoint! How cute is that sleeping owl knit hat? His nursery walls were painted by his talented mama and it was decorated with amazing owls everywhere.

This is Part I of II, so keep an eye out later in the week to meet the whole family including Elijah's big sister, Amarie!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails