Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kelleigh | Birmingham Maternity Photography

Right before Kent and I first married, he was living in Florida with his band. I was in my last semester at UA. 3 weeks after graduation, we married and I moved down to Florida. Almost immediately, we met Kelleigh and her husband Jason. We were instant friends. There was a tradition of making breakfast for dinner every Sunday together. We laughed A LOT! So, when we moved back to Alabama, we knew we'd miss our friendship with them the most.

So, us 4 try and see each other as much as schedules will allow. Kent & I loaded up and headed down for the 9 hour drive. And this is what part of that weekend looked like. Kelleigh is such a beautiful pregnant woman. You can really tell how excited she is to be a mama. That little yellow dress is what Kelleigh was brought home in after she was born.

Baby Courtney Paige will be here in a little over a month! Congratulations to sweet friends, Kelleigh & Jason!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails