Thank you for checking out my blog for my most recent work. Be sure to browse all of the links and my website. If you'd like to see your beautiful face here, please contact me at info@cbmphoto.com or 205.541.7715.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Whitney's Maternity | Birmingham Maternity Photography

To say that I was excited about this session would be a huge understatement. Many ideas were hatched, plans were made. But then, the temperature dropped about 20 degrees and was accompanied by rain. Cancellation was likely, but right as we were to begin shooting, it stopped raining! It was still dreadfully cold, but Whitney toughed it out like a pro.

Whitney is such a beautiful pregnant woman. As always, cute and stylish too. Check her out below. You won't be disappointed. Her and her husband, Ivan, are especially precious together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails